This Canada of ours
- This Canada of ours.
- This land of ours
- Manitoba, Saskatchewan,
- 'cross the valleys and prairies
- From New Brunswick to Newfoundland
- From Quebec to New Brunswick,
- The beautiful Maritimes,
- To the beautiful Maritimes,
- Українців Канади збудили цей край
- У нашій Канаді, Де ми живемо.
- У Vegreville, Alberta український фестивал
- У Дауфіні [Dauphin, Manitoba] є наш український фестивал
- До Манітоби тоді на схід
- Через Онтеріо тоді на схід,
- Це наша Канада, ми тут живемо
- У нашій Канаді, де ми живемо.
The intro from the Country Roads album:
"The point of it all", said Alex Groshak at V-Records, "is to expose everybody everywhere to the type of people Ukrainians are and to show them what we have to contribute to our country from our cultural heritage." For more than half a dozen years now the National Ukrainian Festival in Dauphin, Manitoba has been received with enthusiasm and acclaim by everyone who has visited it, and it is growing every year. An exposition, it receives visitors from all over the world. Yes, there is something to sing about: our cultural heritage in Canada and our own Canadian-Ukrainian song book written as we toured Canada a few years ago.